Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

how is everything @Former-Member HeartHeart

Thinking of you @Former-Member - sending you big hugs 🤗 and healing energy for MrD - May he have all the strength and hope he needs 

Sending strength @Former-Member 

@Former-Member  continuing to think of you and Mr D 🙏

@Former-Member  thinking of you. 

Thanks @Sophie1  @Sophie1  @Mrsjones  @Determined 

Not the best of news from the surgical team today,  Mr Darcy doing well in many ways and I think is over the hump with surgical recovery, however prognosis is likely poor and dependent on response to chemo.

Mentally Mr D already feels battle weary from fighting his MI ... he wonders how much more he can take.

💜💜💜😔 @Former-Member ....

Thoughts and prayers incoming.

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope 

Am feeling a little bit wobbly this morning. 

You're a strong woman @Former-Member ..... but this is another powerfully difficult time in your life.

Do you have a counsellor's support for yourself ?  There is something about speaking your thoughts, feelings and fears aloud that helps with the emotional processing of what is happening.  

Writing things down too, which is a huge part of the forums ..... having to order your thoughts, feelings, fears, and other things in order to write them down is part of the emotional processing ....,, part of connecting with you're (often withheld) responses ..... perhaps especially as a carer.  We become so programmed to the needs of others.

More gentle hugs and prayers incoming ....,, 💜💐

Hugs and prayers here also @Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance