Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

Trust it all works out for you and smoothly. Esp for Mr D. I know how much it was for Darling to manage and we had an army of help from family so thoughts are with you as you progress through this. 

I think moving will be the easy bit @Determined, starting again socially as well as getting a new treating team will be the hard part. 

Mr Darcy tells me he has enquired about one of the properties we viewed to see how much owner will negotiate (would also need building/pest reports) @Determined . He said last night that being closer to family was worth more to him than the difference in price. Our place was on the market a long time before we bought it and  perhaps we are both thinking 'a bird in the hand...'

Understand the being closer to family @Former-Member . Can't put a value on that. 

That was mil's thought when making up the difference for our new house and we were already living next door to each other. 

@Former-Member Heart just checking in

Been thinking of you @outlander  and wondering how you have been. 

im abit better tonight then the past few days. hoping itll stay like that and not go back down once im in bed @Former-Member
being distracted here a little is helping though. Waiting for the new big bang theory to come on now. its one of my favourite tv shows.

It's all quiet here @outlander , got out a sudoku book but am a bit distracted with forum news. After work I packed a storage tub with non essential serving dishes and glassware.

i cant do sudoku @Former-Member can never work it out but love findawords and those sorts.
sounds like its been a relatively quiet day today too.

ive got to go for abit. have some drama happening offline- always seems to happen at night :face_with_rolling_eyes::face_with_rolling_eyes::face_with_rolling_eyes:

I have raised the concerns with treating team in relation to Mr Darcy's crying and the pdoc says she will address matters raised at his next appt which is coming up next week. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance