Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: everyday photo experiences which make you grateful / happy / laugh

Yes, it was quite a way back @Determined. I'd never known of this site until today and went back looking at all of the gorgeous photographs. I posted one of my own - the red, and white spotted toadstool which took my imagination when I was out walking one day. Looks like you're a keen photographer. So is my niece, and the Glasshouse Mountains feature heavily in her work. The photograph I was referring to has a motor-bike in the fore-ground. I hadn't realized that my comment was going to be posted way down at the end, several years after the original post! I realized then that you wouldn't have an inkling which one I was referring to.

IMG_20211019_150450.jpg

Think I know the one you mean @Historylover. A lot of my mountain backdrops feature the bike (my baby lol) but if the one I am thinking then def glasshouse mountains. 

The one where thr bike has a barbed wire fence behind it and nice fresh green grass? Doesn't look nearly as green atm. At least it didn't last time I was up that way.  

That's the one, @Determined. I haven't seen the Glasshouse Mountains for a long time but they are very recognizable. My niece has photographed them many times. Photography is a fabulous hobby but you need scenery, nature, wildlife, flowers and loved ones to put it to best use. I only have my phone camera but it has a high pixel count. The best I can do is flowers on my daily walks - and that's dependent on the season.

So the bike is your baby? I can understand the exhiliaration but I'm dangerous on a push bike.  

LoL @Historylover 

My bike was my mid life crisis purchase

Turned 40 and over splashed out on my licence  and bike. I call it my self care. 

Have not used it nearly enough this year. 

Oh well @Determined - at least you've reduced your bike's exposure to wear and tear! I hope you are out and about again soon. Take care of yourselves.

Lovely photos! @Shaz51 @Historylover 

What a lovel frog @RedHorse ❤👍

Screenshot_2021-09-26-22-07-58-00.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-16-11-15-14-55.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-19-18-41-02-09.jpg

Screenshot_2021-04-18-15-20-03-68.jpg

Hello @Molly22 

Come and meet some wonderful members @Anastasia , @BPDSurvivor , @Historylover , @Determined , @RedHorse 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance