Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: My self care motorcycle and photography adventure

These happy little chaps were playing in the garden yesterday. Great opportunity to play with my camera 😁

Screenshot_20200420-145746_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200420-145816_Gallery.jpg

This pic is from a while ago.

Possibly shared Some thing similar already but was In my last batch of downloads.

I love the detail of the water. 

In addition to the self powered bike ride this afternoon I managed a decent ride on my motorbike. Had to head out to do a repair job for a friend so took the opportunity to ride and take a more scenic rather than direct route. Always feel relaxed after a ride.

Looking forward to restrictions being lifted further so I can head to the hills for a much longer ride. 

Managed my first recreational ride this afternoon.  Found myself home alone so decided to check out a forest track I have been wanting to head down for a while. 

Keen to head back and explore when I have more time. 

Screenshot_20200514-172525_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200514-172628_Gallery.jpg

Nice one @Determined

That flower is an Alstroemeria (Princess Lilly).

One of my favourites.

I have some growing in my backyard.

Adge

I want to get a helmet cam so I can get more pics without having to stop. One I want comes with a handlebar remote. 

Currently it is too much of a hassle to stop and take pics by the time I stop. Get gloves off and phone or camera. Then put it all back on again.   

One of my ideas at the start of this thread was to take in moments like this more bit it is not always practicle.

I do want to go back to the lookout  at a different time of day with my good camera. Sun was in the wrong position this afternoon. 

The princess Lilly is one of my darlings favourites @Adge . She has a lovely array of different flowers which is good because gardening is something that used to bring her joy by fell away during and post crisis. 

She started again when we moved house. Something she was going to do with her mum but now does in memory of her  mum. 

images - 2020-05-15T065446.875.jpeg

images - 2020-05-15T064839.308.jpeg

Screenshot_20200515-095129_Facebook.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance