Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Sehnsucht
Senior Contributor

Forum glitching!

Hey mods!

I haven't been able to 'like' comments since part way through Friday's featured discussion on returning to work.

And now this evening, I cannot scroll forward through pages of threads, using that drop down menu. I can click on it, select 'page 2 of 2' or whichever I choose, but page doesn't refresh with changes.

I have already tried the old faithful, log out and log back in, and off and on'd my phone.

Thanks!
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Forum glitching!

On another device, still same problems, both with 'liking' and viewing pages of a thread.

@Sehnsucht 

Are you able to copy it so I can see what you mean!

Cheers

Sylvester

I'm having the same problems @Sehnsucht
I've found I can get to the next page in a thread by going back to the sub-category eg Enjoying time with Others and then click on the thread I was reading. Very annoying.

Okay so both of you are having problems?  I am unsure what it is at this stage.

Cheers

Sylvester

Not sure how to even explain it better with a screenshot.

You know how a topic thread had a set number of posts to a page, then a second page of comments is begun, and then a third and so on as needed?
The little rectangle box at top and bottom right of each thread, that says you're on for example 'page 1 of 3' or '3 of 3' , usually you click on it and it presents a drop-down menu, listing the other pages you can view. You usually check a box, and the thread refreshes to show you those further or past comments.
At the moment, I check the box, and I stay stuck on page 1 of 3 or wherever I have managed to navigate myself to from other means (such as Kurra has been).

Hope that helps!

@Former-Member has recently made mention in a thread of what I think is the same happening to them? Is this correct @Former-Member? X
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Sehnsucht yes I have had trouble today. I cannot scroll a thread past first page, or like comments posted. I can post comments.

Hi 

I am finding it difficult troubleshooting this problem guys so I am leaving a message to look into this to see what the technical fault is.  Sorry I am unable to assist at this stage.

Sylvester

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Sehnsucht it is exactly what you describe above that I'm finding too. It is annoying!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance